Due to conflicting information between spare parts lists and Lucas
catalogue, there is a margin of uncertainty in this list.
Lucas catalogue gives dipper switch as shown on this web page to be used
for the Big4 and 16H between 1937 and 1954. It gives the 2 screw fixed
switch as being used on 16H, Model 18 and Big4 from 1945 to 1954.
Pictorial evidence however shows 1939/1940 military motorcycles using the
screw fixed version dipswitches, before being deleted all together at the
end of 1940 and being replaced by the 4 position headlamp switch RS39.
Original 16H 1 inch handlebars can be found with the screw holes in them,
for the attachment of the switch.
Wiring connector is shown in same Lucas catalogue under given number.
* apparently there was also such a wiring connector at about 12 inch
distance from the + terminal of the positive battery lead going to the
be completed when more detailed pictures are available.
Wiring connector, picture courtesy Pat from Australia